Feel free to follow me on Twitter: @F1_Dan1980

Friday 3 December 2010

F1 2011 Car Launches

I always get excited about the car launches, I watched as much online as possible last year and shall be doing the same this year!

To help me get organised I will maintain a schedule of car launch dates - it's a sparsely populated list at the moment but I will add to it as more teams announce their launch dates. Expect a flurry during January as testing begins in February - hopefully HRT will be ready this year.


Red Bull          -->  1st week of Feb (RB7)*
Mclaren           -->  4th  February (MP4-26)
Ferrari           -->  28th January  (F150)
Mercedes          -->  1st  Feruary  (W02)
Renault           -->  31st January  (R31)
Williams          -->  1st  February (FW33)
Force India       -->  10th February (VJM-04)
Sauber            -->  31st January  (C30)
Toro Rosso        -->  1st  February (STR6)
Lotus             -->  1st week of Feb (T128?)*
HRT               -->  10th February (F111?)
Virgin            -->  7th February (MVR-02)

* Exact date not yet confirmed.

As I say, I'll keep updating the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment